Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kings Island in July

Last July, between Holiday World and my family's annual Florida trip, was a fortnight of work. Based off schedules from that time period, I managed about 120 hours of checking bars, pushing buttons, and working on my signature Kings Island tan. Despite how busy this time was, I still managed to find an open day to visit the park as a guest (alright, I had to take that ninth day off... otherwise, I'd probably still have been working and this update wouldn't exist). What follows is a mismatched jumble of photos I took throughout the day.

Is it sad that, even on my day off, I still return to my place of work?

The sky is horrible, but you can't ignore Viking Fury.

A unique view of Invertigo, from Drop Tower's queue house.

One time I was working Sling Shot when a guest proceeded to point at the motionless Son of Beast and ask me "Is the Diamondback closed today?"

Despite being mid-July, the park was pretty empty.

Even the new WindSeeker had a single-cycle wait

The longest wait of the day was for White Water Canyon, one of my favorite attractions.

A panorama of the water ride's ending

Diamondback's line was also non-existent, barely snaking out of the coaster's station.

And here's a sad attempt at being artsy.


I'll highlight moments from my time in Florida next week. Be sure to check back and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment