Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day at Dollywood - Part 2

Following our Wild Eagle ride, we took a spin on Tennessee Tornado and then Daredevil Falls, followed by miscellaneous other park attractions.

Outside of Disney and Universal, Dollywood has one of the nicest-looking log flumes.

Aunt Granny's... if your grandma and aunt are the same person, you should be somewhat concerned.

Dollywood Grist Mill, home to the park's addicting cinnamon bread.

We also took a ride on Barnstormer, which would be a great attraction to have at Kings Island.

We didn't find the motivation to ride it with the chilly weather, but the park's rapids ride looked nice.

Welp. As I was uploading the next photo, Blogger decided to inform me that I had reached my 1 GB of photo space. And I'm unwilling to pay for more, based off how little people even read this junk. Guess I should go study for finales now or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment