Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day at Disney - October 2011

Following our marathon of Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, we spent our last day in Florida at Walt Disney World, specifically Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

Magic Kingdom was festively decorated with pumpkins and other autumn items.

The Fantasyland expansion was still under heavy construction. Pictured is Beast's castle.

Easily my favorite flume ride out of all the parks I've visited.

Splash Mountain is also one of my favorite on-ride photos, offering ample opportunity to be creative... or just weird.

I'm envious of Florida's warm weather year round - these shots are mid-October, yet it looks like a nice summer day.

After riding most major Magic Kingdom attractions, we park hopped to Epcot.

Mission: Space has a very impressive facade, but somewhat mediocre ride experience, in my opinion.

The shot is out of focus, but I enjoy World Showcase Lagoon.

After browsing the countries and sampling a taste of the park's Food and Wine Festival, we headed to the airport and flew back home. Ohio shenanigans from the fall and winter up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment